Professional Qualification Course
CILT Int'l Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport (Batch #02)
- Course Title : CILT International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport
- Certificate Awarded by : CILT International, UK
- Duration : 9 months (Three terms of 3 months covering Two modules in each term)
- Class Schedule : Every Friday & Saturday – 2 hours each class (Two classes each week)
- Venue : Interport Corporate Academy (ICA), MHK Terminal (4th floor), Bangla Motor, Dhaka-1000
- Class channel : Online through zoom software or offline depending on the current situation.
- Course fee : BDT90,000/= (Admission: BDT30,000/= and Tuition: BDT60,000/- (12,000/= X 5)
- Payment terms : After confirmation of admission, students may pay their tuition fee in three installments during the three-term.
We are pleased to inform you that Interport Corporate Academy (ICA) is offering Level 6: CILT International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport in Bangladesh, accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) International.
CILT is the Leading International Professional Body for everyone who works in Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport. We are the only professional body represented by professionals from across all the various modes and sectors in logistics and transport from Roads to Railway, Ports and Maritime, Aviation, Freight Forwarding and Operations Management. CILT founded in UK in 1919. It has got branches in 35 countries including Bangladesh and has got more than 35000 members.
You will appreciate that there is a significant gap in the market for professional qualifications in the supply chain logistics and transport sector in Bangladesh. We, at CILT Bangladesh Council, are committed to addressing this gap and developing professionals within this growing sector of our country.
The CILT International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport qualification provides the strategic management skills and tactical insight necessary for professional and business development in the logistics and transport industry.
Operating at Level 6 (degree standard) this qualification is designed for the next generation of business leaders, helping operational managers and technical specialists to think strategically, carry out in-depth research and stretch their knowledge and competence.
Further relevant details are provided below: